At Mailpion, we are committed to providing a clean and trusted email environment for our users. This includes a zero-tolerance policy towards spam. In this policy, we outline the measures we take to prevent and address spam, as well as the responsibilities of our users in adhering to our anti-spam policy.
II. Prohibited Activities
Mailpion strictly prohibits the use of its service to send unsolicited commercial emails, commonly known as spam. Additionally, we prohibit the use of harvested or purchased email lists, as these are often the source of spam campaigns.
III. Opt-In Policy
All recipients of email campaigns sent through Mailpion must have voluntarily opted-in to receive them. This means that users are required to maintain accurate and up-to-date opt-in lists, and ensure that all recipients have provided explicit permission to receive emails from them.
IV. Unsubscribe Option
All emails sent through Mailpion must include a clear and visible unsubscribe option, allowing recipients to easily opt-out of future emails. Users are responsible for managing unsubscribe requests promptly and accurately.
Mailpion takes spam complaints seriously and investigates all reports of spam sent through our service. We reserve the right to terminate accounts and take legal action against users who violate our anti-spam policy. Users who receive spam emails through Mailpion should report them to our abuse team immediately.
VI. Prevention Measures
Mailpion employs various measures to prevent spam, including:
– Email Verification: We require users to verify their email addresses before sending emails through our service. This helps to ensure that users are legitimate and have not obtained email addresses through fraudulent means.
– Account Monitoring: We monitor user accounts for suspicious activity, such as high volumes of emails sent to inactive or non-existent email addresses.
– Content Filtering: We use advanced spam filters to scan emails for suspicious content, including certain keywords, phrases, and attachments commonly used in spam campaigns.
VII. Consequences of Violating our Anti-Spam Policy
Mailpion takes violations of our anti-spam policy seriously and will take appropriate action, including:
– Account Suspension or Termination: We may suspend or terminate user accounts that violate our anti-spam policy.
– Legal Action: We may pursue legal action against users who violate our anti-spam policy and cause harm to our service or users.
– Reputation Damage: Violating our anti-spam policy can damage a user’s reputation and lead to being blacklisted by email service providers, resulting in decreased email deliverability.
Mailpion is committed to maintaining a trusted and spam-free email environment for our users. We encourage all users to familiarize themselves with our anti-spam policy and to report any suspected violations immediately. By working together, we can ensure a safe and effective email experience for everyone.